Step-by-Step Guide to Make Any-night-of-the-week Roasted Tomatoes with Mushrooms
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Roasted Tomatoes with Mushrooms recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Tomatoes with Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Tomatoes with Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt can be a snack many people take for granted. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted tomatoes with mushrooms recipe. You can have roasted tomatoes with mushrooms using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Roasted Tomatoes with Mushrooms:
- Use 1 pints cherry tomatoes - washed and halved
- Provide 4 oz baby portabello mushrooms - wiped clean and quartered
- Take 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Take 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Take 3/4 tsp dried rosemary
- Provide 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- Prepare 1/2 tsp dried basil
- Take 1 salt and pepper to taste
Instructions to make Roasted Tomatoes with Mushrooms:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Rinse cherry tomatoes under cold, running water. Cut each in half from stem to "butt" and place in a large bowl. Wipe mushrooms clean with a slightly dampened, clean dish towel. Cut each mushroom in half lengthwise, then cut each half in half lengthwise again. Place in bowl with tomatoes.
- In a small bowl whisk together all your other ingredients. Pour over your tomatoes and mushrooms. Toss gently to coat.
- Pour out onto baking sheet and spread out into an even, single layer. Place in oven and bake 15-20 minutes or until tomatoes are looking "wilty" mushrooms are soft.
If you find this Roasted Tomatoes with Mushrooms recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.