Simple Way to Make Perfect Zucchini Boats
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Zucchini Boats recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zucchini Boats recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to zucchini boats recipe. To make zucchini boats you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Zucchini Boats:
- Use 2 large zucchini
- Prepare 1 small onion, diced
- Prepare 1 green bell pepper, diced
- Get 2 clove garlic, minced
- Take 3 tbsp Italian breadcrumbs
- Get 8 tbsp mozzarella cheese, shredded
- You need 1/4 cup Italian blend cheese, shredded
- Prepare 2 hot Italian sausages, casings removed
- Get 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Get 1 tsp paprika
- Use 1 tsp oregano
Instructions to make Zucchini Boats:
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cut zucchini lengthwise and scoop out seeds to make boats. Cook hot Italian sausage in frying pan.
- Add onions, green bell pepper and garlic. Cook until vegetables are soft. Remove from heat. Add breadcrumbs, mozzarella cheese, pepper, paprika and oregano. Mix well.
- Spray baking sheet with Pam. Fill boats with mixture in frying pan. Place boats on sprayed baking sheet.
- Top with Italian cheese blend. Bake for 25 minutes. Enjoy!
If you find this Zucchini Boats recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.