Simple Way to Make Ultimate Crispy Potatoes &amp; Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Different minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. However, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional level is often lifted by just eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy potatoes & pan fried salmon with summer salad recipe. To make crispy potatoes & pan fried salmon with summer salad you only need 28 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad:
- Use Crispy Potatoes :
- Take 2 lbs fingerling potatoes
- You need 2 tbs olive oil
- Take 1 tsp kosher salt
- Get 1 tsp black pepper
- Get 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Use 1/4 tsp chili powder
- Provide 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Use 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- Take Pan Fried Salmon :
- Provide 2 (6 oz) Salmon
- Take 1/2 tsp ground cummin
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Provide 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Use to taste Black pepper
- Use Olive oil
- Provide Summer Salad
- You need 2 cup chopped iceberg lettuce
- Use 1/4 cup corn kernels, grilled/steamed
- Get 1 cup cherry tomato, halved
- Provide 1 cup fresh cherries, pitted or grapes
- Use 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, chopped
- Provide 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- You need 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- Use 1/2 lime, juiced
- You need 2 tsp honey
- Get to taste Salt and black pepper
- Get 1 tsp olive oil
Instructions to make Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad:
- How to make Crispy Potatoes : Cut potatoes in half, depending on their size. - Boil the potatoes in salted water for about 10-12 minutes until they are fork tender, but maybe not quite as tender as you would cook them for mashed potatoes. Then press them down one by one gently with a small flat bottomed bowl or plate until flattened.
- Drizzle a good amount of oil on a baking sheets and put it in a preheating 400 degree oven for a few minutes. Heating up the oil will help sear the potatoes. Then use a spatula to transfer each smash job onto the baking sheet.
- Mix salt, pepper, paprika, chili powder, garlic powder and chili flakes. Sprinkle some on top of flattened potatoes and put them in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes then take them out and carefully flip the potatoes. Sprinkle with more seasoning and put them back in for another 15 minutes or until they are crisped to your liking.
- How to cook Salmon : Mix cummin, salt and cayenne until combined. Lightly brush both side of salmon with olive oil. Sprinkle the seasoning mix evenly over both side. - Place a nonstick skillet over medium heat. When the pan is hot, add the salmon, skin side down. Cook until the skin get crispy then flip them over. Cook until the salmon is a pale pink about 2-3 minutes. Sprinkle with ground black pepper.
- How to make the salad : combine all the vegetables and fruits in a large bowl. Whisk together the vinegar, lime juice, honey, salt, black pepper and olive oil. Pour over the vegetables then toss them. Sprinkle with the cheese.
If you find this Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.