Recipe of Favorite Easy Energy Balls
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Energy Balls recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Energy Balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Energy Balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, however. It consists of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy energy balls recipe. To cook easy energy balls you need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Energy Balls:
- Get 130 g Dates
- Prepare 130 g Almonds
- Provide 65 g Coconut flakes
- Take 2 tbsps Sunflower seeds
- Get 2 tbsps Pumpkin seeds
- Take 2 tbsps Chia seeds
- Provide 200 g oats Rolled
- Take 7-8 apricots Dried (optional)
- You need 30 g Honey
- Take 30 g Peanut butter
Instructions to make Easy Energy Balls:
- Spread the oats in a baking tray and toast them lightly in the oven at 180C/350F for about 10 – 12 minutes. Watch them so that they don’t burn.
- Toast the sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds also. They should be done in about 5-7 minutes.
- Lightly roast the coconut flakes in a pan. They burn very quickly so watch closely.
- Combine everything in a bowl.
- In a food processor add the dates, apricots and some oats. If you want you can give the dates a rough chop. Process it till it becomes smooth. It could become a ball.
- Add this to the bowl.
- Partially process some almonds in the food processor and chop the remaining. Add them to the bowl also.
- Add the honey and peanut butter to the bowl. Mix everything properly with hand and form balls.
If you find this Easy Energy Balls recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.