Recipe of Ultimate My Seafoods &amp; Veggies Creamy Green Curry
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my seafoods & veggies creamy green curry recipe. To make my seafoods & veggies creamy green curry you only need 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry:
- Take 1 bok choy
- Use 1 medium size potato
- Take 1 medium size carrot
- Use 1 tsp groun black pepper
- Use 1 pinch salt
- You need 1 cup coconut milk
- You need 1 pack Green Thai McCormick mix
- Use 1 green bell pepper
- Take Onion leeks
- Provide springs Onion
- Use 3 cloves garlic minced
- Provide 1 medium size onion minced
- Provide 1 small ginger chopped
- Get Green Chili
- Get Dried red chilli optional
- Use 15 pcs shrimp half boiled
- Use 1/4 kilo clams
- Get String beans optional i
- Get 1/4 cup butter
Steps to make My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry:
- Blanch shrimp for 1-3 minutes.
- Half boiled the clams in separate pan.
- Sauté’ garlic, onions and ginger in butter. Then add the potatoes, carrots, bell pepper, and beans.
- Mix the green curry in 1/2 cup of water then pour it to the veggies pan. Add the coconut milk and Let it simmer for 15 mins
- Add the clams and shrimp, green Chili simmer for another 10 minutes under Low fire.
- Turn the fire off add the chopped spring onions and bok choy. Ready to serve!
If you find this My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.