How to Make Super Quick Homemade Chocolate PB Balls
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chocolate PB Balls recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate PB Balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate PB Balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Probably the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, however. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate pb balls recipe. You can have chocolate pb balls using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate PB Balls:
- Get 1 Standard Jar of Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Use 6 cup Rice Crispy Cereal
- Get 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- Use 1 packages Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
Steps to make Chocolate PB Balls:
- Crush the cereal in a mixing bowl to the consistency you prefer.
- Add the powdered sugar and combine well.
- Add the peanut butter and combine well.
- Add more sugar, cereal, or peanut butter until you get the consistency and taste you like. The measurements I am giving are how I like to make them but feel free to make it your own.
- Roll the mix into small 1 inch balls and place them on a cookie sheet with wax paper. The mix is crumbly and you might think they won't keep the shape but just grab a good amount and form it into a ball by putting into your palm and making a fist. The warmth of your hand will make the ball keep its shape.
- Place the balls into the fridge and let set for 1 hour.
- In a double boiler melt the chocolate chips. A double boiler is just a metal bowl over a pot with simmering water that allows you to melt the chocolate and not have it burn.
- Coat the balls with chocolate and place back on the cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Place in the fridge for 10 minutes to let harden and ENJOY!
If you find this Chocolate PB Balls recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.