Easiest Way to Make Ultimate Easy Pumpkin, leek and potato soup
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Pumpkin, leek and potato soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Pumpkin, leek and potato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Pumpkin, leek and potato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy pumpkin, leek and potato soup recipe. To cook easy pumpkin, leek and potato soup you only need 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Pumpkin, leek and potato soup:
- Use Pumpkin
- Use potatoes
- Prepare garlic
- Provide leek
- Take vegetable stock
- Prepare cooking cream
- Get fresh chives
- Use salt and pepper to taste
Instructions to make Easy Pumpkin, leek and potato soup:
- peel and dice the pumpkin into about 2cm chunks. you should end up with about 1.25 to 1.5kg of diced pumpkin
- wash and slice the leek
- peel and dice the potatoes into similar size chunks as the pumpkin
- peel the 3 cloves of garlic but leave them whole.
- in a large pot or saucepan add the vegetable stock. you can either use ready made stock or 1.5lt of boiling water with the appropriate quantity of stock cubes.
- add the pumpkin, potato, leek, salt, pepper and garlic into the pot with the stock and allow to simmer until all ingredients cooked through and soft. remember to keep stirring every 5 minutes or so.
- while the vegetables are cooking, finely chopped the chives and add half into the pan with the vegetables to allow to cook with them. keep the other half for garnish.
- once the vegetables are cooked use either a stick blender to blend into a liquid or use a blender then transfer back into the pot.
- turn the heat down to low and stir in the cooking cream until mixed through.
- ready to serve. you can use prewarmed bowls if you like and garnish each serving with a little of the remaining chives. always nice to serve with some toasted bread chunks.
If you find this Easy Pumpkin, leek and potato soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.