Simple Way to Make Perfect Fried Bread Sticks
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Bread Sticks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Bread Sticks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts along with seeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried bread sticks recipe. To make fried bread sticks you need 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fried Bread Sticks:
- Use Gram Flour or Besan
- Take Salt
- Provide Turmeric powder
- Provide Ginger garlic paste
- Get Cumin powder
- Get Red chilli powder
- Use Asafoetida
- Take Baking Soda
- Prepare Coriander Leaves finely chopped
- Use Bread slices
- You need Water as required
- Provide Oil for frying
Steps to make Fried Bread Sticks:
- First of all, cut each Bread slice into 4 or 5 sticks. Dry them under Sun directly or spread them under the fan to dry. The more they dry, the more crunchier they will turn out after frying.
- Make a semi thick batter with all the ingredients mentioned for the batter. Heat Oil on a low heat. Dip each stick into the batter. Coat well on all the sides. Slide into the hot Oil one by one. Deep fry on a low to medium high heat only. Serve these lovely looking Bread Sticks with our very own good old Kissan Tomato Ketchup. Enjoy!
If you find this Fried Bread Sticks recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.