How to Prepare Quick Citrus Chicken Burrito
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Citrus Chicken Burrito recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Citrus Chicken Burrito recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health rewards. Different vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to citrus chicken burrito recipe. To cook citrus chicken burrito you need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Citrus Chicken Burrito:
- You need 1 1/2 lbs. Chicken Breasts, boneless/skinless
- You need 1 Tbs. Lime Zest
- Use 1 Lime, juiced
- Use 1 Tbs. Orange Zest
- Provide 1 Orange, juiced
- Prepare 1/4 C. Honey
- Take 1 Jalapeño, deseeded & minced
- You need 1/3 C. Onion, minced
- Get 1 tsp. Garlic, minced
- You need Salt / Pepper
- Take 2 Tbs. Water
- Take 1 tsp. Cornstarch
- Get 6 Tortillas
- Prepare 1 1/2 C. Canned Cannellini Beans, rinsed
- Use 1 1/2 C. Tomato, diced
- Provide 1 1/2 C. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Steps to make Citrus Chicken Burrito:
- Trim any visible fat from the chicken. Place the chicken in the slow cooker. Sprinkle some salt and pepper on top of the chicken.
- In a small bowl, mix together lime zest, lime juice, orange zest, orange juice, honey, jalapeño, onion & garlic. Then pour this mixture over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 hours. While chicken is in slow cooker, shred chicken. In a small dish, mix together water and cornstarch. Then add cornstarch slurry to the chicken in the slow cooker. Mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for another hour. When done, lay out 6 tortillas. On each put ¼ C. beans, then divide the chicken among each tortilla. On top of chicken, top each with ¼ C. tomato and then ¼ C. cheese. Roll up and enjoy!!
If you find this Citrus Chicken Burrito recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.