Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Low fat carrot mug cake with vegan options
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low fat carrot mug cake with vegan options recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low fat carrot mug cake with vegan options recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low fat carrot mug cake with vegan options recipe. You can cook low fat carrot mug cake with vegan options using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Low fat carrot mug cake with vegan options:
- Take 1/4 flax egg (1 teaspoon flax, 2 teaspoons water) (or 1/4 of an egg)
- Take 1/2 teaspoons oil, I used safflower
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- Use 1/4 cup grated carrot
- Get 1/4 cup applesauce
- Prepare 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- Use 2.5 tablespoons all purpose flour
- Prepare 2 tablespoons sugar (I used demerara)
- Take 1.5 teaspoons coconut flakes (optional, will increase fat content)
- Get 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Provide 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Prepare Frosting
- Get 1 tablespoon cream cheese or vegan cream cheese
- Provide 2 teaspoons soy milk
- Get 1 teaspoon maple sugar
- Get 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Steps to make Low fat carrot mug cake with vegan options:
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix ground flax and water to form a flax egg. Let it sit for a minute, then add the oil and vanilla. Mix.
- Add the carrots, applesauce, and walnuts. Mix.
- In a separate bowl add the flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, salt. Mix.
- Add dry mixture to wet mixture and mix.
- Lightly grease an oven safe mug. Spoon mixture into mug, pat down and smooth.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick or knife comes out clean. Let cool 5 minutes. Then use a knife to work around the edge and remove the cake. Let cool completely.
- Mix the frosting ingredients and put frosting on cake. Enjoy!
If you find this Low fat carrot mug cake with vegan options recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.