Steps to Prepare Favorite Bacon burger
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bacon burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon burger recipe. To make bacon burger you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bacon burger:
- Get 1 lb ground beef
- Provide Hamburger rolls
- You need Canadian bacon
- Provide Sliced onion
- Use Spicy brown mustard
- Get Ketchup
- Use Salt
- Use Pepper
- You need Garlic powder
- Use Mozzarella cheese slices (get from deli counter)
Instructions to make Bacon burger:
- In a large bowl mix ground beef with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. And form burger patties.
- In fry pan fry burgers 5 or 6 minutes each side on medium heat. (alway test temp with a meat thermometer to get desired temp)
- When burgers are at desired temperature, place a slice of deli cut mozzarella and melt onto burgers.
- While burgers are frying cut onion into slices I usual put 3 or 4 slices per burger depending on the onion slice size.
- After burgers are cooked, take Canadian bacon and fry in same burger pan. Brown both sides of bacon and set aside with burgers.
- While bacon is cooking toast your burger buns.
- Assemble your sandwich. Burger with melted cheese, on bottom bun, Canadian bacon on top of burger, mustard, ketchup, onion, top bun.
If you find this Bacon burger recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.