Easiest Way to Make Homemade Microwave fudgy brownie mug cake
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Microwave fudgy brownie mug cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Microwave fudgy brownie mug cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These types of nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to microwave fudgy brownie mug cake recipe. You can have microwave fudgy brownie mug cake using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Microwave fudgy brownie mug cake:
- Get 35 g flour
- Provide 15 g cocoa
- Provide 30 g sugar
- Prepare 75 ml/74g milk
- Provide 30 g butter
- Prepare 30 g chocolate or nutella
- Use salt
- Prepare vanilla
- Prepare baking powder (if you're not using self raising flour)
- Provide ~~~~~toppings that you like such as:
- Get ~peanut butter
- Use ~ice cream
- Prepare ~whipped cream
- Get ~berries or bananas
- Use ~jam
Instructions to make Microwave fudgy brownie mug cake:
- Put your mug on the scale and set the scale to 0. This way you can add your ingredients directly in the mug without getting other pots dirty.
- In your mug, put the butter and chocolate and then melt in your microwave. Stop it and mix every 30 seconds so the butter wont turn into oil completely. Put the mug on the scale again.
- Add milk, mixing it in quickly so that the butter won't harden.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, one by one. If you're not using self raising flour, add very little baking powder. Take care, adding too much can make the cake taste weird. Half a teaspoon is too much! Just add a pinch.
- I can never eat a whole one, so if you want to, you can pour half of the batter in another mug and make two. Put the cake in the microwave and "bake" for 2-3 minutes, taking into account how soft and fudgy you want it to be. Baking it for too long will make it hard and spongy, so make sure it's still a bit wet on top when you take it out.
- Add whatever toppings you prefer.
If you find this Microwave fudgy brownie mug cake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.