Recipe of Ultimate Salty, sweet and spicy flank steak with creamy avacado-cilantro sauce
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Salty, sweet and spicy flank steak with creamy avacado-cilantro sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salty, sweet and spicy flank steak with creamy avacado-cilantro sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salty, sweet and spicy flank steak with creamy avacado-cilantro sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Several minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salty, sweet and spicy flank steak with creamy avacado-cilantro sauce recipe. You can have salty, sweet and spicy flank steak with creamy avacado-cilantro sauce using 28 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Salty, sweet and spicy flank steak with creamy avacado-cilantro sauce:
- Provide Marinade
- Take 2 tbsp Honey
- You need 2 tbsp Hot Water
- Get 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- Use 2 clove Garlic (minced)
- Take 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- You need 1 tbsp Garam Masala (optional)
- Prepare 2 tsp fresh ginger (minced)
- You need 1/4 tsp crushed hot pepper flakes
- Prepare 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- Prepare 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Use 1 tsp Sesame Oil (optional)
- Provide 1 1/2 lb Flank Steak
- Get Creamy Avacado-Cilantro Sauce
- Take 1 Avacado
- Get 2 clove Garlic
- Prepare 1/4 cup Cilantro leaves
- Use 2 tbsp Lime juice
- Provide 2/3 cup Plain yogurt
- Take 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- You need 2 tbsp Water
- Provide 1 tbsp hot sauce
- Get Salt and Pepper to taste
- Take All the rest
- Take 3 slice Fresh ginger
- Prepare 2 medium carrots (coarsely grated or cut into matchsticks)
- Get 1 bunch Scallions (cut lengthwise into 3 inch stips)
- Prepare 6 cup Rice (optional)
Steps to make Salty, sweet and spicy flank steak with creamy avacado-cilantro sauce:
- Cut steak across the grain into approximately 1 x 3 inch slices.
- Prepare marinade: In a medium bowl combine honey and water to form a thin liquid. Add the remaining marinade ingredients and mix well. Add steak and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Combine sauce ingredients in a blender and blend until well combined.
- In a skillet (preferably cast iron), over medium heat, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and ginger slices. Heat until ginger is fragrant and oil starts to sputter.
- Drain marinade. Add 1/3 of steak slices to pan and cook for 5-6 minutes, turning slices halfway through. Transfer to plate and repeat 2 more times with remaining meat, using 2 more tablespoons of oil per batch.
- Add the carrots to the skillet and toss, then return all the meat to the skillet and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add scallions. Serve with rice and sauce.
If you find this Salty, sweet and spicy flank steak with creamy avacado-cilantro sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.