Recipe of Favorite Choco-Vanilla Mini Mug Cake
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Choco-Vanilla Mini Mug Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Choco-Vanilla Mini Mug Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Choco-Vanilla Mini Mug Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to choco-vanilla mini mug cake recipe. To make choco-vanilla mini mug cake you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Choco-Vanilla Mini Mug Cake:
- Take 1 cup maida (plain flour)
- You need 1 tsp baking powder
- Provide 1/2 tsp baking soda
- You need 1/2 cup sugar (first measure and then grind to make powder)
- You need 1/2 cup oil
- Get 1/2 cup milk
- Take 2 tsp cocoa powder
- You need 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Use 1/2 tsp chocolate essence (optional)
Instructions to make Choco-Vanilla Mini Mug Cake:
- First in a mixing bowl add powdered sugar, oil and mix/whisk till creamy. - Now add vanilla essence and mix well.
- Now sieve maida, baking powder and baking in the bowl and mix well.
- Now add milk (little at a time) and mix by cut and fold method.
- Now devide the mixture into 2 separate bowl equally and add cocoa powder in one portion and give it a good mix.(U can also add chocolate essence if u have)
- Now in microwave safe mug first pour tbsp of batter of vanilla mixture and then add tbsp of mixture of chocolate batter. repeat this process till it fill half.
- Keep mug in microwave for 1 min and check by inserting toothpick after done. - (keep 30 sec for more if needed, it depends the size of the mug).
- Delicious Chocolate vanilla mug cake is ready.
If you find this Choco-Vanilla Mini Mug Cake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.