Easiest Way to Make Perfect Shrimp and Avocado Dip Cocktail
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp and Avocado Dip Cocktail recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp and Avocado Dip Cocktail recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp and avocado dip cocktail recipe. You can have shrimp and avocado dip cocktail using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrimp and Avocado Dip Cocktail:
- Provide 1 avocado
- Use 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Prepare 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- You need 2 large shrimps
- Get Tortilla chips or cookies as necessary
- Take To serve:
- Provide Glass (i choose the martini one)
Instructions to make Shrimp and Avocado Dip Cocktail:
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the pit with a knife
- Remove a pulp with a spoon and place it in a plate or a bowl
- Step in the pulp with a fork until achieve the consistency of a pure
- Add salt, lemon and mix well
- Put the peparation in a glass and decorate with the shrimps
- The tortilla chips or cookies can be placed in a separate container or decorate the glass with them just before serving because they can be wet
If you find this Shrimp and Avocado Dip Cocktail recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.