Steps to Make Favorite Baked Rigatoni and Meatballs
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Rigatoni and Meatballs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Rigatoni and Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Rigatoni and Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. These nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently provide a general increased sense of well-being.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked rigatoni and meatballs recipe. To cook baked rigatoni and meatballs you need 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Rigatoni and Meatballs:
- Take 1 box (16 oz.) rigatoni noodles
- Provide 2 cups ricotta cheese
- You need 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Use Sauce:
- Use 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Get 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Get 3 cans (8 oz.) each unsalted tomato sauce
- Use 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Get 1 tsp. each dried basil, dried parsley
- Provide 1/2 tsp. each salt, granulated sugar, onion powder
- Provide 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Take Meatballs:
- Take 1 lb. ground beef
- Prepare 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- Prepare 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- You need 1 large egg
- Prepare 1 tsp. dried parsley
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. each salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, basil
- Provide 1 tbsp. olive oil
Instructions to make Baked Rigatoni and Meatballs:
- First thing to do is get your sauce going. In a large pot, heat the oil over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the garlic. Cook and stir just until it's fragrant… only a minute or two. Then pour in the tomato sauce, cream, sugar and seasonings. Once it starts to simmer, reduce the heat down to low and start preparing the meatballs.
- For the meatballs, place the ground beef, breadcrumbs, cheese, egg and seasonings into a large bowl. Use your hands to mix and incorporate everything together. Then roll the meat mixture into mini meatballs. Heat the oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Once it's hot, add the meatballs to the skillet in batches. Cook and roll them around in the skillet every few minutes until they are browned on all sides. Then remove them from the skillet and stir them gently into the sauce.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9x13" baking pan and set it aside. Heat a large pot of salted water over high heat. Once it begins to boil, stir in the rigatoni pasta and cook according to package directions, until al dente. Drain and return to the pot. Then stir the ricotta cheese into the hot pasta. Add the sauce and meatballs to the pot and stir it all together. Then turn it out into the greased pan and sprinkle the mozzarella cheese evenly over the top.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes, or until heated through and the cheese has a nice golden color. Serve immediately.
- If you only wanted to bake a smaller serving at a time, you could turn out the pasta mixture into two greased 8x8"baking pans instead of the larger 9x13". Top one with cheese and cook it immediately. Let the second one cool down completely, then top with the cheese, wrap it up tightly and place it in the freezer. The night before you're planning on baking it, place it in the fridge to thaw out overnight, then bake it for 30-40 minutes or until 165°F throughout. Each 8x8" pan will serve 4 people.
If you find this Baked Rigatoni and Meatballs recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.