Recipe of Favorite Pork ribs in red wine and honey sauce
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Pork ribs in red wine and honey sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pork ribs in red wine and honey sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork ribs in red wine and honey sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains included in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork ribs in red wine and honey sauce recipe. You can have pork ribs in red wine and honey sauce using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pork ribs in red wine and honey sauce:
- Prepare Pork rib, potatos, carrots, brocolli, Shitake mushrooms
- Provide Marination (for 2 days):
- Prepare Pepper with lemongrass
- Use Garlic
- Provide Salt
- Use soy sauce
Instructions to make Pork ribs in red wine and honey sauce:
- Marinate pork ribs with species as above. Leave in fridge dor 2 days
- Before cooking, take out ribs and remove marination spices. Mixed fresh garlic, wine and some olive oil with the ribs. Wrap up the mixtures into aluminium foil.
- Put into pre heat oven of 200°C to bake for 2 hours.
- While waiting for baking of pork ribs, cut vegetables into bite sizes. Boil vegetables in water with some butter for 20 minutes.
- When pork ribs is ready, take out from oven. Open the aluminium foil and pour out the gravy. Mix 2 teaspoon of honey with the gravy. Pour gravy on top of the ribs.
- Wrap up the ribs and bake 200°C for another 20 minutes.
- Pork ribs is ready to serve with the mixed veges.
If you find this Pork ribs in red wine and honey sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.