How to Make Perfect Kuttanadan Duck Roast
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Kuttanadan Duck Roast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Kuttanadan Duck Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kuttanadan Duck Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals neglect. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kuttanadan duck roast recipe. To cook kuttanadan duck roast you need 6 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kuttanadan Duck Roast:
- Take 4 Onions
- Prepare 2 tomatoes
- Take 2 Green chillies
- Use 1 kg Fully cleaned Duck pieces
- Take 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- Get 1 cup of 2nd milk amd 3/4 cup of 1st Milk Coconut milk
Steps to make Kuttanadan Duck Roast:
- Take 1 kg of cleaned duck pieces in a bowl.
- Add half tsp of salt, half tsp of turmeric powder, 1 tsp of chilli powder and 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Mix it well with hand and marinate it for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, shallow fry all the duck pieces in oil.
- Take a pressure cooker and add 3 tablespoon of oil which was used for frying the duck pieces.
- Add 2 chopped onions and 2 green chillies to the oil.
- Blend the remaining 2 onions to form a paste.
- Add the onion paste and 2 tomatoes to the oil.
- Add curry leaves and saute well.
- Add half tsp of turmeric powder, 1.5 tspn of Kashmiri chilli powder, 2 tspn of coriander powder,1 tsp of meat masala and 1/4 tsp pepper powder to it.
- Add 1 cup of 2nd milk of coconut and allow it to boil.
- Now add the fried duck pieces.
- Cook the duck curry in pressure cooker.
- Transfer the boiled curry to a pan.
- Add 3/4 cup of 1st milk of coconut.
- Add some curry leaves and alow it to dry roast.
- Slice one potato and fry it in oil to garnish the Duck roast.
If you find this Kuttanadan Duck Roast recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.