Recipe of Homemade Peanut Coconut Noodles
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Peanut Coconut Noodles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peanut Coconut Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peanut Coconut Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut coconut noodles recipe. You can have peanut coconut noodles using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Coconut Noodles:
- Get noodles
- Get onion sliced
- Provide broccoli slaw (brocolli, cabbage, carrots…)
- You need capsicum sliced
- You need spinach
- You need peanut butter
- You need garlic paste
- Get coconut cream milk /
- Prepare red curry paste
- Get coconut oil
- Prepare soy sauce
- Take peanuts chopped
Steps to make Peanut Coconut Noodles:
- Cook the noodles according to package instructions. You can use spaghetti or fettucine. I bought some fresh noodles so used that in this recipe and it made it so yum! I saved some of the pasta water to help me make the sauce for the dish, so save about 1/3 cup.
- In a large pan, add the onions, capscium and garlic to the coconut oil. Have the heat on medium low and let this cook for around 3 mins. Next add the packet of broccoli slaw (store bought or use a combo of shredded cabbage, carrots and broccoli).
- Let this cook for 4 minutes or so, then add the spinach, curry paste, soy sauce, peanut butter (smooth or crunchy) and about 1/3 cup of the pasta water.
- Use a whisk to help break down the chunky peanut butter. Add the chopped peanut butter and give it all a good mix.
- Final step is to add the cooked noodles and give it a toss.
- Serve warm.
If you find this Peanut Coconut Noodles recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.