Recipe of Ultimate Crockpot pinto beans
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Crockpot pinto beans recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot pinto beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot pinto beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot pinto beans recipe. To make crockpot pinto beans you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crockpot pinto beans:
- Get 2 cups dry pinto beans (sorted,cleaned and soaked)
- Take 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Take as needed pieces of ham
- Get 6-7 cups or as needed- chicken broth and water(i did a mixture, but used more broth than water)
- Get to taste seasonings (salt, pepper, garlic/onion powder, McCormick vegetable seasoning, and a bay leaf)
- Prepare 1 Tbsp bacon grease
- Use 1 onion (diced, and cooked in with the beans, and then i also put some raw on top of my cooked beans once i made me a bowl. i love onions! lol
- Prepare 2 pieces smoked hickory bacon
Steps to make Crockpot pinto beans:
- Sorted, washed and soaked beans overnight in water. NEXT day, drained and rewashed beans and added to crockpot.
- Added all the ingredients to crockpot, except ham pieces. Because, i used the precooked ham pieces. So i added them once beans had been cooking for a couple hours so the ham dont turn so dark brown and dried out looking. Cook on high for 4 hours, or low 6 hours.
- Also, if broth/water starts to cook out of them midway, just add more.
If you find this Crockpot pinto beans recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.