Easiest Way to Make Ultimate Creamy Mexican Corn
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Creamy Mexican Corn recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Mexican Corn recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Mexican Corn recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many people ignore. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy mexican corn recipe. You can cook creamy mexican corn using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Mexican Corn:
- Get 4 can GREEN GIANT-the steam crisp Mexicorn- it has bell peppers in it
- Take 1 box Cream cheese-half to 1 box
- Prepare 1/2 tsp onion powder or minced onion
- Provide 1/2 tsp Minced garlic or garlic powder
- Prepare 1 Crushed black pepper
- You need 1 Sprinkle of salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp Butter- 1 or 2 tbsp
- Prepare 1 can Small MILD Rotel- optional with some of juice
- Take 1 tbsp ranch powder optional
- Use Optional chicken broth tbsp or so
- Get Seasonings: Italian herb, garlic and onion powder
Instructions to make Creamy Mexican Corn:
- I used my small crockpot. And threw all the ingredients into it. I sliced the cream cheese and butter up in slices on bottom and top, between the corn.
- Then stir around. And cook on low for a couple hours. Or until a little while after cheese has melted.
- TIP: you can also cook this in a pot on a stove, by doing the same thing and just letting it sit on low/med low for awhile. Just remember to stir.
- Another TIP: if you can't find the Mexicorn, you can use the can kernel corn, and just dice up small some tri color bell peppers, and onion, garlic. Also, they now have mexicorn in other brands. So you can get those.
If you find this Creamy Mexican Corn recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.