Steps to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Coffee Cake in a Mug
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Coffee Cake in a Mug recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coffee Cake in a Mug recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coffee cake in a mug recipe. To make coffee cake in a mug you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coffee Cake in a Mug:
- Use Cake
- Provide 1 tbsp butter, softened
- Get 3 tbsp sugar
- Provide 2 tbsp applesauce
- Use dash vanilla extract
- Use 1/4 cup flour
- Use pinch (1/8 tsp) baking powder
- Prepare pinch salt
- You need Struesel Topping
- Use 1 tbsp butter
- Take 2 tbsp flour
- Get 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Take 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Take whipping cream, optional
Instructions to make Coffee Cake in a Mug:
- In a small bowl, add the butter and sugar. Stir until well combined.
- Add the applesauce, vanilla, flour, baking powder and salt. Stir until just combined.
- Spread the mixture evenly in the bottom of a mug.
- In another small bowl, add the struesel ingredients and mix the butter in using a fork until its a lumpy mixture.
- Place the struesel on top of the batter in the mug.
- Cook in the microwave for 50-80 seconds. Begin with 50 seconds and then microwave at 5 second intervals until the top looks barely set. I did follow the instructions to the T however it did take slightly longer that 80 seconds for me it took 90 seconds.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes as it will come out very hot and then top with whipping cream.
- Tip: I quadrupled the recipe as I was making it for 4. I did find that the cake batter came out a little dry so I did mix in a whole egg and about 4 tbsp of whole milk. If you find that yours is a little on the dry side mix in 1 tbsp in at a time until it gets to the right consistency.
If you find this Coffee Cake in a Mug recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.