Recipe of Favorite Bran &amp; Honey Muffins
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Bran & Honey Muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bran & Honey Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bran & Honey Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state is often lifted by just eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bran & honey muffins recipe. To cook bran & honey muffins you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bran & Honey Muffins:
- Get 200 g Flour
- Prepare 5 g Baking Powder
- Use 3 g Baking Soda
- Provide 3 g Cinnamon
- Use 150 g Bran
- Provide 60 g Raisins
- You need 50 g Butter
- Prepare 200 g Milk
- Use 50 g Sugar
- Take 300 g Honey
- Prepare 1 Egg
Steps to make Bran & Honey Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line standard muffin tins with paper liners. Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon and sift. Whisk together the dry mix and the bran and set aside until use.
- Cream the butter and sugar. Add the egg and honey and whisk well. Add the milk and whisk well.
- Add the dry mixture and the raisins to the liquid mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix until smooth.
- Divide the batter evenly among the lined cups.
- Bake, rotating the tins halfway through. Transfer tins to wire racks to cool completely before removing the muffins.
If you find this Bran & Honey Muffins recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.