Step-by-Step Guide to Make Homemade Potato and garlic rings
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato and garlic rings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato and garlic rings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Almonds typically give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato and garlic rings recipe. To cook potato and garlic rings you need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato and garlic rings:
- Use 2 medium potatoes
- Provide 1/2 cup sooji
- Use 1 tbsp salt
- You need 2 tsp red chilli flakes
- Use 1 tsp garlic powder
- Take 1 tsp chicken powder
- Prepare 3 Garlic cloves crushed
- Provide 1/4 glass water
- You need 1 tbsp oil
- You need 1 tbsp butter
- Take 2 tbsp white flour
- Get 2 tbsp corn flour
- Get Hara Dhania hand full chopped
- You need Oil for deep frying
Instructions to make Potato and garlic rings:
- First off all boil and mash the potatoes and keep it aside
- Now heat oil and add butter when butter melts add crushed garlic cloves followed by salt, red chilli flakes, garlic powder and chicken powder
- Fry few minutes now add half cup Sooji mix and add 1/4 glass of water
- Cook 2 mins till sooji gets cooked close the stove and let it cool
- Now add cooked sooji mixture to potatoes add haradhania
- Now add cornflour and flour to the mixture and knead it well if you feel the dough sticky you can add little more flour or corn flour.
- Divide the mixture into two halves roll out and cut into rings with the help of big and small cutter.
- Make all rings like this and freeze at least one hour before frying
- Heat oil deep fry the rings make sure oil is very hot fry rings till golden brown serve with ketchup and enjoy
If you find this Potato and garlic rings recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.