Recipe of Quick Home-made Onion Rings
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Home-made Onion Rings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Home-made Onion Rings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Several vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to home-made onion rings recipe. To cook home-made onion rings you need 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Home-made Onion Rings:
- Take 7-10 medium to large Bulb Onions
- You need 4-5 cups (about 500 gms) Self Rising Flour
- Provide 1 Tablespoon Chilli powder (you can add more or use less)
- Provide 1 teaspoon Salt
- Get 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Use 2 Eggs - beaten
- Take About 1 cup (200-250 ml) Milk
Instructions to make Home-made Onion Rings:
- Cut your onions into round 'rings '- about 1/2 - 3/4 inch thick sizes. You can place them in crisp, cold water briefly during preparation.
- In a wide bowl or tray; combine the flour, chilli, pepper and salt
- Pat the onions dry, then dust them with the flour mixture.
- Coat all the rings with the dry mixture completely and place them on a tray.
- In a bowl; mix the eggs, milk and if you would like - you can add abit more pepper, then mix.
- Add the remainder of the dry ingredients into the egg & milk mixture - mix until it's a thin batter. You may have to add some ingredients to get the right consistency, e.g. a bit more milk or a bit of flour. It's now ready to use
- Pour some oil into a pan and heat it up; as your oil is heating up - prepare your first batch of Onion rings by dipping them into the batter (make sure they are fully coated) and then remove them from the bowl and gently with forks or tongs, and place them on a plate or tray.
- When your oil is at medium heat, you can start frying your first batch. Make sure the rings don't touch to much the first few minutes while frying. Use a Spider or slotted spoon to fry the rings and turn them after about 2-3 minutes. Fry the second side again about the same time, then gently remove them from the heat.
- Repeat the process until you finish all of them. Serve them right away before they cool to get the best taste. You can use a dip for best taste e.g. Ranch dressing or Barbecue sauce
- Just in case your onion rings cool before they're all eaten; if you have an oven, spread the rings on a baking sheet and warm them for about 5-10 minutes at 375°F - they'll get nice and crispy. Voila! 😊
If you find this Home-made Onion Rings recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.