How to Make Speedy Thai-Style Slow Cooker Chicken
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai-Style Slow Cooker Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai-Style Slow Cooker Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai-Style Slow Cooker Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai-style slow cooker chicken recipe. To make thai-style slow cooker chicken you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai-Style Slow Cooker Chicken:
- Provide 1 1/2 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- Provide 1 cup Salsa (your favorite kind)
- Provide 1/4 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- Take 3/4 tbsp Agave Nectar or Honey
- Take 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Provide 1 small Sliver Crystalized Ginger
- Get 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- Get 1 small Drop Sesame Oil
- You need 1/2 tbsp Ground Coriander
- Provide 1 tsp Ground Red Pepper
- Prepare 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- Get 1/2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Instructions to make Thai-Style Slow Cooker Chicken:
- Add all ingredients, except chicken and EVOO, to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place chicken breasts in bottom of slow cooker and pour sauce over the tops. Drizzle with additional 1/2 tbsp of EVOO.
- Cook on low for 8 hours. Serve over rice.
If you find this Thai-Style Slow Cooker Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.