Recipe of Favorite Crustless Quinoa, Vegetables and Bacon Quiche
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crustless Quinoa, Vegetables and Bacon Quiche recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crustless Quinoa, Vegetables and Bacon Quiche recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains included in white bread.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crustless quinoa, vegetables and bacon quiche recipe. To make crustless quinoa, vegetables and bacon quiche you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crustless Quinoa, Vegetables and Bacon Quiche:
- Get Filling
- You need 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- You need 1 cup cooked mixed vegetables (I used cauliflower, carrot, green beens, corn and celery)
- You need 1/2 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- Get 1/2 cup milk
- Take 6 large eggs
- Get 2 cup grated cheese
- Use salt and black
- Get Note: you can add additional seasonings if you desire…
Steps to make Crustless Quinoa, Vegetables and Bacon Quiche:
- Mix quinoa, mixed vegetables and bacon in a large bowl with half of the cheese.
- In another bowl whisk/ beat eggs, salt, black pepper and any additional seasonings if desired
- Add beaten eggs mixture to the quinoa mixture. Stir until well to combine and pour into greased baking dish. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake in oven 350°© for 45-50 minutes or unit a fork inserted into the middle comes out clean.
If you find this Crustless Quinoa, Vegetables and Bacon Quiche recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.