Step-by-Step Guide to Make Super Quick Homemade Onion Crispy Rings
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Onion Crispy Rings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Onion Crispy Rings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to onion crispy rings recipe. You can have onion crispy rings using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Onion Crispy Rings:
- Take 1 large onion
- Take 1/2 cup flour
- You need 1 small satchet cornflakes
- Take 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Use 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Use Pinches Salt & Maggi
- Use Water
- Get 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
Instructions to make Onion Crispy Rings:
- Peel & slice the onion into circles or ring shapes. Wash & drained.
- In a bowl, mix flour, garlic, baking powder,salt, Maggi & black pepper and mix well. Add water gradually to make a smooth but thick paste.
- Smash the cornflakes into crumbs & keep aside.
- Deep the onion into the flour mixture and then rub inside the cornflakes crumbs. Do sane to all. Fry in a hot oil for 1-2 minutes. Serve with ketchup
If you find this Onion Crispy Rings recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.