How to Make Ultimate Cheesecake Balls, Covered in Dark Or White Chocolate
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Cheesecake Balls, Covered in Dark Or White Chocolate recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesecake Balls, Covered in Dark Or White Chocolate recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesecake Balls, Covered in Dark Or White Chocolate recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesecake balls, covered in dark or white chocolate recipe. You can cook cheesecake balls, covered in dark or white chocolate using 17 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesecake Balls, Covered in Dark Or White Chocolate:
- Prepare CINNAMON SPICE CHEESRCAKE
- Get 2 8 ounce packages of cream cheese, at room temperature
- Get 3 large eggs
- Get 1 cup granulated sugar
- Prepare 1 cup sour cream
- Provide 1/8 tsp salt
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- You need 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Use 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Take 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Provide drops of orange food color
- You need FOR DARK CHOCOLATE COATING
- Provide 12 oz semi sweet chocolate, chopped or chips
- Provide FOR WHITE CHOCOLATE COATING
- Get 12 oz white chocolate, chopped. I do not recommend white chocolate chips, they do not melt well enough to coat. use good quality white chocolate bars and chop them
- Use GARNISH
- Prepare 1/2 cup orange and black sprinkles
Steps to make Cheesecake Balls, Covered in Dark Or White Chocolate:
- MAKE CHEESECAKE
- Preheat the oven to 325, spray a 9 inch springform pan with bakers spray. Have a baking pan with sides lined with foil ready to place cheesecake on
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the eggs and beat after each egg, add the sugar and beat until creamy about 1 minute
- Add sour cream, vanilla, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, salt, and .lemon juice, beat just until smooth, don't overneat
- Add drops of orange food color until you get color you like and mix unto uniform in color
- Pour cheesecake into prepared springform pan
- Wrap foil around sprinform pan to protect it, and place in foil lined pan. ( no water bath needed for this cheesecake ) Bake for about 50 to 60 minutes until there is just about set. It should have a very slight jiggle in center, don't overcook but be sure it's almost firm as it will be rolled into balls. Cool on rack , keep foil on pan. Cool to room temperature then cover and refigerate until very cold, overnight
- To make cheesecake balls. Line a baking sheet or plates with foil. Remove cheesecake from refigerator and remove springform pan side
- Cut or scoop the cheesecake into 1 inch balls. If you roll them with your hands , scoop into palm and roll quickly. They are easier to work when cold. Drop onto prepared foil pan, continue with entire cheesecake. Cover pan and freeze until balls arefrozen, at least 2 hours or overnight
- MAKE DARK CHOCOLATE COVERED CHEESECAKE BALLS.
- Using half of cheesecake balls, keep remaining frozen. Melt semi sweet chocolate until smooth.Have sprinkles ready
- Working quickly either with a skewer or a fork and spoon dip each cheesecake ball in chocolate to coat, let excess drip off and place on foil lined pan. Add sprinkles while chocolate is wet. Freeze to set
- FOR WHITE CHOCOLATE COVERED CHEESECAKE BALLS
- Melt white chocolate until smooth. Have sprinkles ready to use
- Using a skewer or fork and spoon dip remaining frozen cheesecake balls in whitchocolate, letting excess drip off and dropping onto foil lined plates or pan. Add sprinkles while chocolate is wet, freeze until set
- When frozen cheesecake balls can be put in freezer bags to store infreezer
- To serve defost in refigerator and serve thawed allowing to warm to room temperature for 15 minutes for best flavor
If you find this Cheesecake Balls, Covered in Dark Or White Chocolate recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.