Recipe of Speedy My Mixed Beef Stew 😘
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect My Mixed Beef Stew 😘 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best My Mixed Beef Stew 😘 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Mixed Beef Stew 😘 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Different nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. However, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my mixed beef stew 😘 recipe. To cook my mixed beef stew 😘 you need 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My Mixed Beef Stew 😘:
- Use 900 g Stewing Steak
- Provide 1 +1/2 onion chopped
- Prepare 5 carrots chopped
- Get 1 cup frozen mixed veg
- Provide 2 garlic cloves diced
- You need 1 green chilli diced
- Prepare 10 cherry tomatoes
- Get 2 hanfuls of spinach
- Use 4 Basil leaves
- Prepare 1 cup Red wine
- Provide 1 tbls woresestershire sauce
- Provide 1 tsp black cracked pepper
- Prepare 3 Dried beef stock cubes
- Take 1 dried veg stock cube
- Provide 1 tsp Sea salt
- Prepare 1 tsp dried red pepper
- Use 2 litres boiling water
- Use 2 heaped tbls cornstarch/flour mixed in 1/4 Cup cold water
Steps to make My Mixed Beef Stew 😘:
- In a pressure cooker or in a casserole dish to oven bake.Add the steak pieces,Carrots and tomatoes.
- Chopped garlic
- Bay leaves and frozen veg
- Green chilli chopped
- Red wine
- Worsestershire sauce
- Salt n pepper
- Dried beef stock and veg stock
- Boiling water
- Tsp crushed peppers (optional)
- Stir once and close the lid and cook. 45 minutes in pressure cooker. 1+1/2 hours on low heat in the oven. Or overnight in a slow cooker.
- At the end of cooking thicken with cornflour more if you need it thicker. Serve with boiled potatoes or mash potatoes.
If you find this My Mixed Beef Stew 😘 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.