Recipe of Homemade Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Several nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Almonds typically give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dark chocolate chocolate chip brownie cookies recipe. You can cook dark chocolate chocolate chip brownie cookies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies:
- Prepare 1 cup unsalted cold butter (cut into small cubes)
- Prepare 1 cup dark brown sugar packed
- Get 1/2 cup sugar
- Use 2 medium eggs
- Get 1/2 cup dark baking cocoa
- Use 1 cup cake flour
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- Use 1 tsp cornstarch
- Take 1/4 tsp baking soda
- You need 1/2 tsp salt
- Use 1 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips or semi sweet chocolate chips
Instructions to make Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies:
- Pre heat oven to 410 degrees.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, cream together cold butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Add eggs 1 at time, mixing well after each addition.
- Add cocoa, cake flour, all purpose flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt and stir until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Separate dough into large balls and place on a cookie sheet. Lightly press on top of the dough to smooth out.
- Bake 9 to 10 minutes until until edges are crisp. Let them rest for 10 minutes.
If you find this Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.