How to Prepare Quick Spicy Pepper Chicken Masala (Kerala Style)
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Spicy Pepper Chicken Masala (Kerala Style) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Pepper Chicken Masala (Kerala Style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Pepper Chicken Masala (Kerala Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Several minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds typically give a general increased sense of well-being.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy pepper chicken masala (kerala style) recipe. To make spicy pepper chicken masala (kerala style) you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Pepper Chicken Masala (Kerala Style):
- Prepare 1 pack (1.5 lbs) Organic Free Ranch Chicken Thighs - Cut into small/medium size pieces
- Provide 1 cup Red Onions - chopped into fine pieces
- Use 1 tbsp garlic paste
- Take 1 tbsp ginger paste
- Prepare 1 tomato chopped
- Prepare Cashew paste (Soak 5 to 6 cashews in 1/4 cup water for few minutes and grind it to make a fine paste)
- Use 2 stems curry leaves
- Provide handful chopped cilantro
- Provide 5-6 green chilli - depending on the spice level
- Take 2 tbsp Coriander powder
- Get salt
- Use 1 tsp Pepper powder
- Use 1 tsp crushed pepper
- You need few drops of lime/lemon juice
Instructions to make Spicy Pepper Chicken Masala (Kerala Style):
- Marinate chicken pieces with 1/4 tsp salt and few drops of lemon juice and 1/4 tsp turmeric powder and keep it aside for 15minutes or so.This will make the chicken tender
- In a pan, add two tbsp of coconut oil. Add chopped/crushed ginger, garlic, chopped green chillies and curry leaves (1 to 2 stem) and saute it till the raw smell is gone.
- Add 1 cup of finely chopped onion into it and saute until onion becomes transparent. Add all the powders except crushed pepper powder and fry well. Next, add chopped tomatoes (1 cup approx.). Saute everything well and add some water. Cook the mixture till everything becomes a smooth paste.
- Add chicken into it,saute it .Add salt if needed Add half cup of water into it and cook for another 20 minutes or till chicken is cooked.
- Add cashew nut paste into it and mix well.
- Turn off the heat. Garnish it with some crushed pepper and cilantro leaves .
- Serve hot with Rice or Roti.
If you find this Spicy Pepper Chicken Masala (Kerala Style) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.