How to Make Award-winning Beef Stew
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Just about the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, however. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stew recipe. To cook beef stew you only need 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Stew:
- Use Rice
- Get Diced beef
- Get 2 white onions
- Provide 1 red onion
- Use 3 spring onions
- Take Chillies
- Use 1 can tinned tomatoes
- Provide 2 tsp basil
- You need 1 tsp thyme
- Use 1/2 tsp curry powder
- Take 1 tsp white pepper
- Use 2 tsp paprika
- Use 3 Maggi cubes
- You need 4 garlic cloves
- Provide 1 tbsp parsley
- Get Salt
- Get Vegetable oil
- Prepare 2 L beef stock
Instructions to make Beef Stew:
- Chop 1 white onion and make up beef stock
- Simmer beef in slow cooker beef stock for 2.5hrs with salt, pepper and the chopped white onion. Drain and keep stock to one side
- Add vegetable oil to pot of beef/onions, fry for 5-10mins, remove and set aside
- Chop remaining red/white onions, 3 spring onions and chillies. Blend the red/white onions, tinned tomatoes, garlic, parsley, thyme, basil and chillies
- Pour the blended puree into wok. Add curry powder, white pepper, paprika and maggi. Bring to the boil then simmer for 20mins
- Boil rice in beef stock
- Add the browned beef and onions to the simmering puree. Season to taste with pepper. Simmer for a further 10mins, stirring frequently to prevent sticking. Add additonal beef stock as needed
- Add whites of spring onions then simmer for a final 5mins
- Serve with rice and topping of spring onion greens
If you find this Beef Stew recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.