Steps to Make Super Quick Homemade Lemonade Pie
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemonade Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemonade Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemonade pie recipe. To cook lemonade pie you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemonade Pie:
- Provide 1 1/2 cup finely crushed graham crackers
- Take 1/3 cup Butter or margarine, melted
- Provide 3 tbsp sugar
- You need 1 quart (4 cups) vanilla ice cream, softened
- You need 6 oz can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- Take 1 few drops of yellow food coloring
- Take 1 lemon peel for garnish
Steps to make Lemonade Pie:
- Heat oven to 350°
- In medium bowl, mix first 3 ingredients. Press graham cracker mixture firmly against bottom and side of 9 inch pie plate. Bake about 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool crust 30 minutes.
- In large bowl, use mixer and mix ice cream, lemonade concentrate and food coloring. Add ice cream mixture in cooled pie crust.
- Freeze about 4 hours or until firm. Let stand at room temperature a few minutes before cutting. Garnish with lemon peel. Store left overs in freezer.
If you find this Lemonade Pie recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.