Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Sourdough Crumpets With Caramalised Banana, Walnuts &amp; Biscoff
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sourdough Crumpets With Caramalised Banana, Walnuts & Biscoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sourdough Crumpets With Caramalised Banana, Walnuts & Biscoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is a snack many people take for granted. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sourdough crumpets with caramalised banana, walnuts & biscoff recipe. You can cook sourdough crumpets with caramalised banana, walnuts & biscoff using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sourdough Crumpets With Caramalised Banana, Walnuts & Biscoff:
- Prepare 2 sourdough crumpets,
- Take 1 small banana (around 85g),
- Prepare 3 tsp sugar,
- Take 15 g lotus biscoff spread,
- Take 8 g crushed walnut halves,
- Take 1 tsp raw organic cacao nibs
Instructions to make Sourdough Crumpets With Caramalised Banana, Walnuts & Biscoff:
- Heat up a skillet and add in the sugar. As the sugar is warming up slice the banana down the middle, following the curve with your knife, then slice in half so you have four sections.
- Once the sugar has melted, add the banana to the skillet and also the walnuts. Gently move them around in the bubbling sugar until coated then remove from the heat. Be very careful when working with hot sugar! Toast your crumpets to your liking.
- Melt the biscoff spread by microwaving in a small dish for around 5-6 seconds. Spoon the caramalised banana over the warm crumpets, then drizzle over the melted biscoff. Sprinkle over the cocoa nibs. Eat and enjoy! :)
If you find this Sourdough Crumpets With Caramalised Banana, Walnuts & Biscoff recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.