How to Make Any-night-of-the-week Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple beef ramen with soft boiled egg recipe. To cook simple beef ramen with soft boiled egg you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg:
- You need 1 tsp. Sesame oil
- Take 1 tsp. Olive oil
- Use 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Take 2 tsp. Freshly grated ginger
- You need 4 C. Beef broth
- Use 1 Tbsp. Rice vinegar
- Provide 3 Tbsp. Soy sauce
- Provide 1 Tbsp. Sriracha (optional)
- Take 6 oz. Ramen noodles
- You need 4 green onions, sliced
- Provide 2 large eggs, soft boiled
Instructions to make Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg:
- Heat olive oil and sesame oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and ginger and simmer until fragrant. About 1-2 minutes. Do not brown the garlic.
- Add the broth, sriracha, rice vinegar, and soy sauce. Stir and bring to a simmer for about 5 minutes. Taste and adjust heat and taste to your liking.
- Carefully add the ramen noodles into the simmering broth and allow to cook 2-3 minutes or until cooked and tender.
- Transfer the soup to two bowls and allow to cool a bit. Meanwhile make the soft boiled eggs.
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan, add the eggs and let boil for 5 minutes. While boiling add ice to a small bowl and fill with water. Remove the eggs and place into the ice bath for 1-2 minutes until cool enough to handle. Lightly crack and roll them on a flat surface, peel and slice in half and place ontop the ramen. Garnish with green onions.
If you find this Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.