Recipe of Award-winning Stuffed Onion Rings loaded with cheese
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Onion Rings loaded with cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Onion Rings loaded with cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed onion rings loaded with cheese recipe. You can have stuffed onion rings loaded with cheese using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed Onion Rings loaded with cheese:
- You need 4 big onions
- Get as required Leftover aloo sabzi
- Provide -100gm Besan
- You need 250 gm Amul Cheese Blend -
- Provide -2tbsp Oil
- Prepare As needed Seasoning ,haldi, salt,jeera,fennel seeds,red mirchi powder
- Take as required Water
Steps to make Stuffed Onion Rings loaded with cheese:
- Cut the onion in two. Carefully take out the rings by pushing gently.we need the bigger outer rings.
- Mash the left over sabzi. Nicely. Fill the sabzi in the rings.keep aside.
- In a bowl take besan.Add jeera, haldi,salt to taste,fennel seeds and mirchi powder. Add water.Make a paste with partially thick consistency.
- Take a pan. Add oil.Coat the rings in the besan mixture. Put it in the pan.let it cook on one side.Flip it to cook on the other side.Cover it with a lid if required.
- Once the besan coated rings are well cooked,lower the flame and add Amul Cheese Blend.Cover with a lid.let the cheese melt and coat it nicely.
- To garnish use kasuri methi or coriander leaves.Add some seasoning.Serve Hot.
If you find this Stuffed Onion Rings loaded with cheese recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.