Step-by-Step Guide to Make Favorite Shrimps and corn fritters
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimps and corn fritters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimps and corn fritters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimps and corn fritters recipe. You can cook shrimps and corn fritters using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrimps and corn fritters:
- Get frozen or fresh shrimps,
- Prepare tinned/fresh corn
- Get fresh garlic
- Take green chillies
- Prepare chopped stems of green coriander
- Prepare Soy sauce
- Use Red chilli sauce
- Get Crushed black pepper
- Get Corn flour
- You need Refined flour/maida
- You need chickpeas flour
- You need egg
- Get Salt and oil for frying
Instructions to make Shrimps and corn fritters:
- Clean shrimps, drain the water and give it a churn in food processor along with corn.
- Take out in a bowl, add rest of the ingredients and prepare a thick batter.
- Leave it aside for 10 minutes.
- Deep fry in medium hot oil until golden brown.
- Serve hot with schezwan chutney.
- (Use multigrain flour instead of refined flour, include one tbsp rice flour in that case for attaining the crunchiness).
If you find this Shrimps and corn fritters recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.